Terms And Conditions
Welcome to www.blenders-pride.com. The following terms and conditions of use (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of the web site at www.blenders-pride.com, which shall include, without limitation, the home page, micro-sites, splash page, and all other pages under the same top level domain name, all third party web sites branded by Blenders Pride Fan and all content thereon (the “Site”) as provided by Pernod Ricard India Pvt. Ltd. a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at: Atelier, No. 10, Level 1, Worldmark 2, Aerocity, New Delhi -110037, India”.
We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time without notice to you, by posting such changes on the Site. BY USING THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THEM. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Site. By using the Site following any modification to the Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by any such modification to the Terms and Conditions.
Age Requirement for Use of Site – To access or otherwise use the Site (i) you must be of 21 years or older in the jurisdiction in which you reside or the jurisdiction from where you are accessing the Site
No Confidentiality – You agree and acknowledge that by using this Site, all communications and/or information transmitted by you to or through the Site will not be treated as confidential or secret.
User Conduct – You warrant and agree that, while using the Site, you shall not display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, store, update or share any information that,—
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right;
- is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libellous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force;
- is harmful to children;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact;
- impersonates another person;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to other nation;
- contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person; Except as otherwise expressly permitted herein, you may not upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Site itself or derivative works with respect thereto, as the Site is copyrighted.
We have no obligation to monitor any content on or through the Site and we assume no obligation. You acknowledge and agree, however, that we do retain the right to monitor the Site and to disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Site properly, or to protect ourselves or our users. We will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. We reserve the right to terminate your access or usage rights of this site immediately or refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in our sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Applicable Laws – We control and operate the Site from our offices in India. In all matters relating to the Site and these Terms and Conditions, the applicable law shall be the law of the Republic of India. All viewers and users of the Site agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
The laws of the Republic of India are applicable when using the Site. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Modifications to the Site: We reserve the right, for any reason, in our sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, features or hours of availability. We may also impose limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to all or part of the Site without notice or penalty.